The new LG’s flagship smartphone now available for purchase from all major US carriers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and US Cellular.
AT&T is offering a $49.99 LG G Pad X 10.1 on a 2-year agreement to those purchasing the phone on the carrier’s Next plan. You can also get a LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE smartwatch for $99.99 on contract.
LG G5 US Carriers Pricing
- AT&T LG G5 (silver, titan, gold, or pink) – starting at $22.97/month or $688.99 at full retail
- Verizon LG G5 (silver or titan) – starting at $26.00/month or $624.00 at full retail
- T-Mobile LG G5 (silver or gold) – starting at $26.25/month or $629.99 at full retail
- Sprint LG G5 (silver, titan, gold, or pink) – starting at $24.00/month or $576.00 at full retail
- US Cellular LG G5 (silver, titan, gold, or pink) – starting at $26.50/month or $584.99 at full retail
The LG G5 is the evolution of a premium smartphone, combining a sleek metal design with a vibrant Quad-HD display, advanced processor, and renowned camera.
LG G5 Key Specs and Feature
- GSM + CDMA / 4G LTE Capable
- North American Variant
- Modular Design
- Dual Rear Cameras: 16MP + 8MP
- 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core CPU
- 32GB Storage Capacity + 4GB of RAM
- 5.3″ IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
- 2560 x 1440 QHD Resolution
- Removable 2800mAh Battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
All carriers will be offering a totally free battery and also charging cradle, some are providing extra promotions as well. LG G5 available in 4 color including gold, silver, pink and titan.