LG’s latest flagship smartphone is now available for purchase. If you life in the US, AT&T just listed the LG G5 in their official website. AT&T offer the LG G5 starting $688 full retail price. Some of those looking for the AT&T Next plan can get the device for as low as $22.97 a month.
AT&T LG G5 Key Specs and Feature
- GSM + CDMA / 4G LTE Capable
- North American Variant
- Modular Design
- Dual Rear Cameras: 16MP + 8MP
- 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core CPU
- 32GB Storage Capacity + 4GB of RAM
- 5.3″ IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
- 2560 x 1440 QHD Resolution
- Removable 2800mAh Battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The LG G5 includes a totally free battery and also charging cradle in the United States. In addition AT&T offers a LG G Pad X 10.1 just only for $49.99 on a 2-year agreement when you buy an LG G5 on the carrier’s Next plan.
You are able to get a LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE smartwatch for $99.99 on agreement. AT&T LG G5 will be available in four color options including silver, titan, gold, and pink.